Being in ketosis is not just a diet. It’s a lifestyle! Learn how to make a delicious, low carb, keto skillet beef nachos recipe. This meal is a perfect portion-controlled, simple and healthy meal for any night of the week.
When you want to eat steak for dinner but don’t want to get the same old boring, old, and predictable meal? This is the meal for you. You’re going to love these easy one-skillet Keto steak nachos, and you’re going to absolutely fall in love with my keto skillet steak nachos recipe. These keto skillet steak nachos are made in one skillet, with just a couple of ingredients, so they’re super easy to make.
Want to try a quick Mexican-style dish?
If you crave cheesy keto nachos with a bold flavor, try making them on the stove as a nacho steak dish in one piece! This is an easy, low-carb weekday dish that you will love!
The idea is to season the steak first and then cook it on the stove in a hot cast iron skillet (this gives a nice crust, but the steak stays tender inside). Next, slice the steak and let the cheese and jalapeños melt on the steak for a few minutes in the oven. Once the steak nachos are melted, you can finish them off with cilantro, fresh onions, avocado and salsa to your liking.
- Cooking the steak in a cast iron skillet is ideal, but you can also grill it or whatever you prefer, then slice it, melt the cheese and add the toppings.
- Use a cast iron pan on an open grill and cover the pan with foil to melt the cheese.
- Allow the uncooked steak to come to room temperature to get a deep brown crust without overcooking. Turn it off for about 30 minutes before cooking.
- Customize it to your taste, including the type of cheese and any ideas for topping. Feel free to make your own nacho masterpiece with keto ingredients, of course!
- Also change the meat. If steak is not suitable, chicken is excellent.
- You can serve it as is, or even on a bed of freshly shredded lettuce.
- You can also make your own crispy cheese tortilla chips, like I did in the nacho microwave recipe!
Keto Steak Nachos
.. : 2 SERIES
Preparation time: 10 MINUTES
Cooking time: 20 MINUTES
Total time : 30 MINUTES
Mexican steak, cut into strips, with melted cheese and nacho stuffing – the perfect quick and easy keto dinner!
- 1 pound steak (e.g. New York steak), room temperature
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- a pinch of black pepper
- 1 cup grated cheese, Mexico blend
- 10 Jalapeño-Scheiben, aus einer Dose
- 1/2 cup of cor cor cor ha ha ha ha
- 1/4 cup Pico de Gallo Salsa
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 slices fresh avocado
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Heat a cast iron skillet on the stove over high heat for about 4-5 minutes. Wipe the steak with a paper towel and season with salt, pepper, garlic, cumin and chili powder.
Put oil in the pan and fry the steak for a few minutes on each side. Turn the heat to medium-high and cook for a few more minutes until the desired doneness is achieved.
Take out the steak and cut it into thin slices on a cutting board.
Return steak to pan, sprinkle with cheese and jalapeño. Return the dish to the oven until the cheese is melted, which will take about 5 minutes.
Remove the dish from the oven and arrange the onion, cilantro, salsa and avocado on top. Serve hot. Have fun!
Demand: 2 servings, serving size: 1/2 cup
.957 calories | 70 g fat | 9 g total carbohydrates | 3 g fiber | 73 g protein | 6 g net carbs
Provided for you by
All kinds of nachos are my favorite, and these steaks are fantastic!
I love a well cooked steak with lots of flavor, and this steak is delicious! The melted cheese and toppings make it simply delicious, and I love the simplicity of this easy-to-make dish. It’s delicious!
Find out here how best to maintain cast iron stoves!
keto philly cheesesteak wrapsketo philly cheesesteak stuffed peppersketo philly cheesesteak sandwichketo skillet recipesketo philly cheesesteak lettuce wrapslow carb philly cheesesteak meal prep,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,keto philly cheesesteak skillet with ground beef,keto philly cheesesteak wraps,keto philly cheesesteak stuffed peppers,keto philly cheesesteak sandwich,keto skillet recipes,keto philly cheesesteak lettuce wraps,low carb philly cheesesteak meal prep,keto philly cheesesteak roll-ups