This recipe is a variation of my Low-Carb Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars that I have shared in the past, but without the pecans. These keto bars are a great treat for any low-carb diet!
What’s better than a regular slice of cheesecake? An easier to make and healthier option. With higher carb foods and sugar in general, we all tend to gain weight. To stay on track and shed some pounds, here’s a low-carb recipe that will help you.
I love cheesecake and want to make a great keto dessert!
One of the myths surrounding the keto lifestyle is that desserts are forbidden. These keto nut cheesecake bars are the perfect low-carb dessert – combining satiety and light sweetness. I guarantee they will be the main dessert at your next dinner party!
Just because sugar is banned during ketosis doesn’t mean you can’t satisfy a sweet tooth now and then. A delicious way to curb sugar cravings is to balance the sweetness with saturated fat and rich flavor, like in these nutty cheesecake bars!
I love that they solve all the problems with cheesecake with very little effort. Using readily available ingredients is the key to keeping meals tasty and low-carb.
Tips for making the tastiest nutty cheese bars in keto:
- Slice and measure the pecans for this recipe. You can put them through a food processor, or I just use a handy food processor for little jobs like this.
- I use Swerve in granulated form as a sweetener in both the pecan crust and the cheesecake filling. I think it worked well, but feel free to visit our keto sweetener guide for other alternatives or use your favorite granulated sweetener.
- Line an 8×8 square pan with parchment paper before pressing the crust in, so the strips don’t stick. My whole pan came out of the fridge with no problem and I was able to slice it on a cutting board.
- These nutty cheesecake bars are great for freezing if you have leftovers or want to make them ahead of time. Cover the bars and put them in the freezer for up to 6 weeks. Thaw them in the fridge or on the counter when you are ready to eat them. After cooking, they can also be kept covered in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Keto Nut Cheesecake Bar
.. : 16 SERIES
Preparation time: 30 MINUTES
Cooking time: 50 MINUTES
Total time : 1 HOUR AND 20 MINUTES.
Rich, creamy cheesecake bars with a sweet pecan crust, garnished with additional pecans.
For the crust:
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup geröstetete, ungesalzene Pekannüsse, hacked
- 1/4 cup granules Swerve
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, not from the butter base, not from the butter base, not from the butter base, not from the butter base
For the cheesecake topping:
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granules Swerve
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg at room temperature
- additional 1/4 cup hacked paper
For the crust:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8×8-inch baking pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine the coconut flour, chopped pecans, Swerve granules, cinnamon, baking powder and salt. Add the melted butter and fresh cream. Mix until everything is well blended (it will look like wet sand).
Sprinkle the coconut flour mixture onto the lined baking sheet and press it into an even layer. Bake the crust for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. While the crust cools, prepare the filling.
For the filling:
In a clean bowl, add the melted cream cheese and Swerve granules. Beat the mixture with a hand mixer until smooth. Add the vanilla and stir in the egg.
Pour the cheesecake batter in an even layer over the top of the crust. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes. When the outside of the cake hardens and the inside slightly solidifies, the cheesecake is ready. Place the cheesecake in the refrigerator (at least two hours or overnight). When cheesecake has hardened, sprinkle with nuts and cut into 16 squares.
Performance: 16 Bars, serving size: 2×2 Bars Quantity per serving: 129 139 calories | 12 g fat | 12 g total carbohydrates | 2 g fibre | 7 g sugar | 2 g protein | 3 g net carbs
Provided for you by
Don’t be intimidated by a high total carbohydrate count!
The fiber and erythritol (the main ingredient in Swerve) have no effect on blood sugar like regular carbs, so we subtracted them from the total carbs. You will see that after removing the sugar alcohols and fiber, the amount of net carbs dropped dramatically to just 3 grams of net carbs per bar.
One bite and you’ll understand why these cheesecake squares will make your mouth water!
The sweet and buttery pecan crust with the creamy cheesecake is such a delicious combination! The taste and texture are perfect. If you’re a cheesecake lover like me, try this!
Find out why readers love this keto chocolate frosting from Wendy’s Inspired!